Corporate Officer – Paralegal (M/F) 68 views
The Job :
- You will be in charge of the daily corporate life of your clients, and will mainly also be responsible for drafting various legal documents (minutes of the annual shareholders meetings and board meetings);
- Assist in drafting agreements and contracts using approved templates;
- Manage the company files daily to ensure that all relevant documents are correctly filed on a timely basis;
- Coordinating the administrative contacts with notaries, governmental offices, tax authorities, trade register and other external parties;
- Depending on the demand, you will open bank accounts and you will be responsible for publishing the various annual accounts on the registers.
- You will be the person responsible for liaising with the law firms, banks and administrations.
Your Profile :
- You are fluent in English and another European language such as French or German is an asset;
- You have a Bachelor in Business Administration, Economics, Law or Finance;
- You have at least a first experience of three years in a corporate department or in a similar position;
- You take ownership of your own performance and for acquiring skills necessary to carry out the job;
- You have excellent interpersonal and customer-service skills with a professional approach;
- You are able to manage several tasks, prioritize matters and meet deadlines;
- You are organized and rigorous;
- You are dynamic, proactive, and pay attention to details.
What we offer:
- An attractive compensation package will be based upon the successful candidate’s relevant experience and overall suitability for the position;
- A full-time and permanent contract;
- The environment in which you will work will be pleasant and modern for your comfort;
- The job is located in Nicosia – Cyprus.
- You will work on interesting subjects thanks to the international and stable client base, which will allow you to grow in your function and competencies;
- You will work in a start-up environment which means that you will be joining a structure that has ambition, a modern vision and is constantly looking for improvement;
- We will allow you to contribute to the company’s development by giving your ideas. Your more experienced colleagues will be able to share their knowledge with you to enable you to improve your skills.
If you are interested send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org including reference “ EFS – PARALEGAL – OFFICER