Corporate Administrator – A top-rated professional services firm – Nicosia, Cyprus 64 views
On behalf of our client, a top-rated professional services firm who offers Fiduciary, Accounting, Tax and Advisory services, we are actively looking to recruit a Corporate Administrator for its offices in Nicosia, Cyprus.
The Corporate Administrator shall be responsible for the day-to-day management and administration of a portfolio of clients comprising primarily of UK companies as well as Cyprus companies, Trusts and companies incorporated in other jurisdictions. See below an outline of the relevant duties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handling the incorporation and day-to-day management of legal entities (UK, Cyprus and other jurisdictions) and assisting the Board of Directors with their corporate responsibilities and other duties
- Preparation and filings of documents with the relevant government department/Authority
- Drawing up / Preparation of corporate documents and maintaining the secretarial files and statutory records of companies
- Drawing up / Preparation of AGMs / EGMs and corresponding submissions of Annual Returns
- Reviewing and preparing various corporate documents, including directors’ and shareholders’ minutes / resolutions, Powers of Attorneys, etc
- Liaising with clients and colleagues so as to attend to client requests
- Liaising with professional advisers and public / regulatory authorities (as necessary)
- Handling of KYC / Due Diligence documentation
- Arranging for the execution of documents and their certification
- Undertaking of general company administration tasks, including the corporate management system of the firm and filing
- Provision of administrative support
- Carrying out of any other duties and responsibilities that may be deemed necessary by the Management of the Firm
Skills/ Qualifications / Experience:
- University level education
- At least two years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Good command of the English and Greek languages
- Proven ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Team player who can work on own initiative
- Able to work under pressure with accuracy and attention to detail
The position is for the Client’s offices in Nicosia, Cyprus.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE