Contact Centre Agent 29 views
Infocredit SPV Limited, a company responsible for providing the Contact Centre Services for the Cyprus General Healthcare System (GHS), is interested to recruit persons for the position of Contact Centre Agents.
Appropriate candidates should be able to respond and manage in an effective way customer issues, complaints and inquiries, keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
Contact Centre Agent Job Duties:
- Respond to incoming contacts, both in Greek and English, in a professional and courteous manner.
- Take ownership of and resolution responsibility for contacts handled.
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors and transfer contacts according to procedures for resolution.
- Manage and resolve customer queries and complaints using available resources.
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics.
- Keep comprehensive records of all contacts in the Contact Centre database using applicable software.
- Perform other duties as assigned to them.
- Participate in training opportunities.
Contact Center Agent Qualifications and Skills:
- Secondary education is a prerequisite.
- Tertiary education will be considered a plus (bachelor’s degree, diploma). Preferably in the fields of: Business Administration / Communication / Marketing / Health Professions such as Nursing, etc.
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles.
- Excellent data entry and typing skills.
- Excellent command of both the Greek and English language.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Experience in a call center environment and/or a hospital/medical center will be considered a plus.
- Knowledge related to medical terminology would be a plus.
If you are interested, please forward your cover letter and CV to email@example.com, quoting the position you are applying for.