Collections Supervisor – Altamira Asset Management (Cyprus) Ltd – Larnaca-Famagusta, Cyprus 12 views
Altamira Asset Management (Cyprus) Ltd
The successful candidate will lead the Collections Team under Operations Main responsibilities include:
- Monitor performance of the team members and chase the assigned KPIs
- Give guidance and support on an ongoing basis to the team members
- Gain collaborations and commitment of all stakeholders
- Analyze performance reports and prepare management presentations
- Assure compliance with the policies/procedures and regulatory framework
- Bachelor’s (BA / BSc) and / or Master’s degree in Finance / Business Administration / Economics or other related area
- At least five (3) years of experience in a related field leading a team
- Results-driven individual competent to engage and lead the team and oversee performance
- Communication and organization skills a must
- Analytical and presentation skills
- High levels of integrity and work ethics
- Deep Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Excellent Knowledge of Greek and English language both verbal and in writing
Altamira’s Offices in Larnaca-Famagusta.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
Deadline for Submission: 27/03/2023
Apply now in strict confidence.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please note, that the internal policies of Altamira Asset Management (Cyprus) Ltd stipulate that no job offers can be made to individuals who have NPLs at the time of entering an employment contract with Altamira Asset Management (Cyprus) Ltd.