Closing & Support Officer – B2Kapital Cyprus Ltd – Nicosia, Cyprus 48 views
B2KAPITAL is a member of “B2Holding ASA”, a Norway-based Group of companies that is headquartered in Oslo. The Group operates in Scandinavian, Baltic, Central and Southeast European markets, providing banks and institutional vendors with specialised financial services, including management of Non-Performing Loans (NPLs).
B2Kapital Cyprus Ltd is looking to recruit a Closing & Support Officer. The role of the Closing & Support Officer is to support the collection and recovery process of the Company by providing the necessary administrative support internally and by liaising with third party associates of the Company such as Authorities, legal firms, consultants and others.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reports directly to the Team Leader or Supervisor
- Acts as an advisor to the customers in order to inform them on their options for settling the deb
- Maintains and updates customer information in the company’s systems and completes the necessary documents where required
- Updates the system and monitors legal actions and proceedings
- Handles the preparation of Court filings
- Communicates and coordinates third parties for the provision of other information necessary to the operations of the Company
Skills/ Qualifications/ Experience:
- University degree in economics, banking or other relevant field of study is desirable
- Very good knowledge of Greek and English
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, knowledge of AroTRON system will be considered an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Organisational skills
- Team player
Location: The position is for the offices of B2Kapital Cyprus Ltd in Nicosia, Cyprus
Remuneration: An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
Apply now in strict confidence
Only successful candidates will be contacted.