Client Advisor (Different Levels) 53 views
Be part of our international team, apply today and join our award-winning Fortune 500® company!
An opportunity has arisen for a Client Advisor to join our PRIME Business Consulting & Solutions team.
The Client Advisor will lead and manage the business requirements elicitation & management process for major projects, primarily migration portfolios, new client greenfield launches and major system upgrades. They will have overall accountability and responsibility for the requirements phase of the project. The Client Advisor may also lead and manage in a matrix management manner a team of business consultants for assigned projects and be responsible for assigning, directing and monitoring the work. They will work with senior stakeholders within TSYS and Client organisations and build and maintain strong relationships and ensure proper governance and management is in place.
They will define client needs, advise/consult on best practice solutions for meeting the needs and improving efficiency and effectiveness of the client’s future state. They will guide and support clients and internal teams during the life cycle of the project including but not limited to requirement gathering and documentation, requirements management, analysis and requirement/solution validation while eliminating barriers and directing resources as needed.
They will provide system/product consultancy support to clients and educate clients on system features and functionality where required. This will include managing expectations and needs of clients regarding the functionality of the solution and making recommendations about the usage where appropriate.
- 8+ years relevant experience in business requirements analysis, gathering, documentation and validation for software projects.
- Experience in the Card Payments
[Candidates with significant business requirements analysis in the card payment industry may be considered for more senior Client Advisor roles.]
- Experience in matrix management and leading and managing a group of Business Analysts.
- Experience in a client advisory/consultancy role in an IT environment.
- Educated to degree level in Computer Science, MIS or Business-related field
- Conversant with Productivity tools like MSWord/Google Docs, MS Excel/Google Sheets, MS PowerPoint/Google Slides, MS Visio/Lucid Charts.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely and to interact with both Business and IT partners to define, understand and evaluate business requirements.
- Must be a team player with excellent interpersonal and relationship skills.
- Flexibility to travel to client premises.
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills.
Desirable requirements for the role:
- Understanding of data structures.
- Previous experience in TSYS PRIME card management systems or similar card management systems.
- Experience in large scale projects, such as a portfolio conversion of a product launch.
- Professional experience working with end-users to meet business needs.
- Professional experience demonstrating transferable skills for business analysis.
- Working towards or in possession of a business analysis professional qualification e.g. IIBA or BCS).
TSYS offers structured career development, supported by training that provides the opportunity to learn and develop.
In addition to a competitive salary, you’ll have access to an excellent benefits package, including:
- Private medical insurance for you and your family, non-contributory, in and out patient cover
- A well-established, strong provident fund
- Life insurance (3x base salary)
- 21.5 days’ holiday, plus 14 public / bank holidays
- Wellbeing initiatives with access to support services
- On-site subsidized canteen & barista
- Modern offices opposite the Mall of Cyprus with gym and showers, games room (pool table, table tennis, darts, table football, play station) & prayer/meditation room
- Store discounts
- Regular social events and charitable initiatives to give back to our community.
To apply for this position, please visit our website www.globalpayments.com/about-us/careers and apply through the online system. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.