Business Development Associate 10 views
This is a brand new position within 3CX! The main focus of the successful candidate will be the business development of 3CX Supported SIP Trunk Providers. This is a full-time, Cyprus office based role where the successful candidate will be reporting to the Sales Director.
About the Job
- Onboarding of SIP Trunk Providers
- Effective communication
- Excellent organisation of information
- Being the intermediary between the technical team and the providers
- Liaising with the Sales Team
- Concise monthly reports
- Contract management
About the Applicant
- Dynamic team player
- Hunter – you never give up!
- An effective listener and communicator
- Outgoing personality
- Native English, verbally and written
- An understanding or willingness to learn about VoiP
- Minimum 2 years digital sales experience
Good to Have Skills
- Business development experience
- Knowledge of telecommunications
- Additional language skills: French or German
About the 3CX Team
Our award winning product is targeted at medium and large enterprises and is currently used by 600,000 customers around the world. Working in our state of the art 3CX offices in Nicosia, you’ll be part of a vibrant team enjoying the many benefits the Company offers, including an international work environment, catering, private gym and swimming pool, performance related bonus, and an annual profit share scheme.
3CX invites you to apply via our website and to include a covering letter illustrating why you’re the right person for the job. If selected, you’ll be invited to participate in a number of meetings to assess your skills. Due to the very large number of applications we receive, we will only contact those who reach the next stage of our selection process.