Business Development Assistant 21 views
Oneworld Ltd is a leading Cyprus global business services provider to a wide array of corporate and private clients.
We are looking for a high calibre individual to join our team in Nicosia.
The duties and responsibilities of this position include the following:
- prepare and present proposals to prospective clients and advisors
- following up business leads and sales opportunities
- researching and sourcing out services and business opportunities
- communicating marketing promotions to clients
- liaising with governmental authorities
- using CRM and data to draft monthly reports to report to management
Interested applicants should possess the following qualifications:
- finance, law or business related degree from UK University
- a minimum experience of 2 year in fiduciary and business services
- proficiency in English language
- excellent interpersonal skills
- advanced Computer skills (Microsoft office, CMS)
- working on own initiative and promoting the company’s services
- experience in digital marketing will be considered an advantage
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates based on qualifications and experience. Benefits include 13th salary, 21 days annual leave and provident fund.
Interested applicants can send their CV to the attention of the Business Development Manager at email@example.com
Quoting on the subject the job title: Business Development Assistant
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.