View more 4 days ago
Business Analyst – Global Bank Card Payment Transaction Processor – Nicosia, Cyprus 72 views
Our client is a Global Bank Card Payment Transaction Processor, looking to recruit a Business Analyst in Nicosia,Cyprus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gather, consolidate, organise, analyse and clearly document business requirements and technology-related information.
- Perform detailed business requirements analysis, gather critical information from various stakeholders and document processes for the preparation of functional specifications.
- Evaluate and prioritise business needs/requirements/processes, anticipate requirements, identify areas for improvement and develop and implement solutions.
- Lead the testing and implementation of system changes, enhancements, product releases and mandates of Visa and Mastercard.
- Design, specify and execute test scenarios and test scripts in accordance to the scope of the need/requirement/project.
- Analyse and document business processes and write detailed procedures.
- Participate in cross-functional teams and work closely with vendors and other stakeholders.
- Implement changes to documented requirements, processes, procedures and test plans.
- Prepare and maintain specification documents and other related templates/ useful reports/ proposals.
- Analyse business’ system problems and issues, propose solutions and assume responsibility for maintaining system integrity.
- Keep up to date with Visa and Mastercard mandates, as well as with relevant legislation and CBC directives.
- Participate in product building with cross-functional teams.
- Monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion of projects/tasks.
Skills / Qualifications / Experience:
- University degree holder.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in Business Analyst or in a similar role, preferably in the Financial Services sector.
- Working knowledge of the payment industry and card systems.
- Demonstrated experience in writing requirements and specifications for Information Systems.
- Experience and knowledge of the following areas/systems will be considered an advantage:
- Knowledge of PRIME Cards Management System.
- Experience in Project Management.
- Experience in Business Process design.
- Analytical mind and problem solving attitude.
- Highly self-motivated and able to work efficiently under tight deadlines.
- Proactive, resourceful and diligent.
- Ability to influence stakeholders to determine acceptable solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact on a technical and non-technical level, as well as build solid working relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Fluency in Greek and English, both verbal and written.
The position will be located in Nicosia, Cyprus.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to experience and qualifications.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE