Business Administration Lecturer 19 views
Alexander College seeks to recruit a Business Administration Lecturer.
• PhD and or Master’s in Business or Management and high level of proficiency in English language
• Experience in delivering high quality teaching both for undergraduate and postgraduate Business programmes
• Experience in conducting academic research
• Experience in the use of on-line teaching platforms
Duties and Responsibilities
• Deliver lectures and evaluate student assessments
• Perform administrative duties
• Contribute to community activities of the school
• Undertake research and publish work
Application should include
• A full curriculum vitae with a full list of publications
• A cover letter including description of teaching experience and previous and current research
• Send application to email@example.com
Only applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.