Associate Technical Business Consultant 67 views
Be part of our international team, apply today and join our award-winning Fortune 500® company!
We currently have an opportunity for an Associate Technical Business Consultant to join our PRIME Business Solutions team based in Cyprus, India, Malaysia or UK. The team is responsible for planning and implementing PRIME strategic business development objectives, researching, evaluating and managing new strategic business opportunities, entry into niche or new geographic markets, major segment initiatives, and key partnerships and alliances pursuant to the mid to long-range strategic plans of the business.
The Associate Technical Business Consultant will be responsible for market penetration through supporting opportunities that deliver incremental revenue from new and/or existing clients. They will support the sales process and the sales effectiveness drivers and lead and foster cooperation and collaboration with other functions within the business to maximize efficiency to provide an integrated response to clients’ needs.
They are responsible for working with the opportunity Lead to ensure the smooth cohesive operation and formulation of an integrated baseline plan to ensure effective governance and control throughout to optimize the chances of success. They will work with cross functional teams, both inside and outside of TSYS, to ensure an effective and coordinated response to potential clients.
They are familiar with the high levels of complexity associated with new client implementations, new product / service launches and/or third party data conversions involving a wide range of systems and technologies whilst balancing risk to achieve program objectives. Crucially, the Technical Business Consultant is particularly adept at building and sustaining strong client relationships, where they become a trusted partner, ensuring ongoing alignment and ultimately satisfaction with program outcomes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing technical business knowledge related to the PRIME product in which guidance and/or solutions are needed.
- Involvement at any or all stages of a project or issue including refining a specification, designing a product or system.
- Performing analysis, ensuring its accuracy, and recommending alternative solutions within project strategy and deliverable prioritization which may include feasibility study and risk analysis. Understanding client needs and impacts to their systems and adjusting delivery within the client’s requirements.
- Working with business, technical, operations and end users for desired solutions.
- Providing business direction during client negotiations.
- Reviewing defined system requirements to ensure they meet the business needs and validating the solution.
- Serving as Subject Matter Expert for components, and guiding understanding of requirements and impacts to the customer, system, and strategy.
- Participating in client facing and internal development team meetings to determine solution approaches.
- Resolving varied and complex issues based on specialized experience and knowledge.
The successful candidate will have the following experience and skills:
- 6+ years relevant experience in the financial services industry (preferably payment systems industry) and/or IT industry.
- Experience and knowledge of application development methods and the software development lifecycle preferably with banking / payment applications.
- Demonstrated / proven ability to build relationships at different levels with a variety of stakeholders.
- Experience of working in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject such as Computer Science, MIS, Business or Finance.
- Strong ability to learn new technologies and positively handle situations / tasks of wide-ranging complexity and risk.
- Flexibility to travel as required (in the future).
- Flexibility to work unsociable hours with clients and teams in different time zones when required.
TSYS offers structured career development, supported by training that provides the opportunity to learn and develop.
In addition to a competitive salary, you’ll have access to an excellent benefits package, including:
- Private medical insurance for you and your family, non-contributory, in and out patient cover
- A well-established, strong provident fund
- Life insurance (3x base salary)
- 21.5 days’ holiday, plus 14 public / bank holidays
- Wellbeing initiatives with access to support services
- On-site subsidized canteen & barista
- Modern offices opposite the Mall of Cyprus with gym and showers, games room (pool table, table tennis, darts, table football, play station) & prayer/meditation room
- Store discounts
- Regular social events and charitable initiatives to give back to our community.
To apply for this position, please visit our website www.globalpayments.com/about-us/careers and apply through the online system. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.