Advisor, Training & Development – Limassol 149 views
The Advisor, Training and Development, under the supervision of the Training & Development Manager, is responsible for the implementation of the ongoing training and development strategy of the organisation.
- Responsible to carry out the Employee Induction Programmes according to the onboarding plans
- Works closely with line management as well as BU Training Managers on identifying training needs in various areas of the business.
- Plans, designs, develops, delivers and assesses a wide range of employee training programmes
- Liaise and communicate with BUs on all issues relating to training & development activities.
- Is familiar with managing the ongoing operations of the company’s LMS
- Has solid knowledge and hands-on experience in HRDA matters (ANAD)
- Prepares and submits paperwork to the Human Resources Development Authority
- As part of the HR team, the Training & Development Advisor will assist in the smooth running of the department and will be involved in deciding and executing training strategy for the organisation
- Maintains updated curriculum database and training records
- Manages and maintains in-house training facilities and equipment
- Gathers feedback from trainers and trainees after each training session.
- Ensures that all required duties are performed on time in order to be in line with the approved training plan.
- Represents the HR Department in all training related activities.
- A Degree in HR, Education, Sociology, Psychology, or another relevant subject
- At least 4 years work experience as a Trainer or Training Facilitator
- An HRDA trainer accreditation will be considered an advantage
- Familiar with adult training techniques and learning methodologies
Skills / Competencies
- Excellent communication skills in both speaking and writing (Greek, English)
- Excellent people skills
- Excellent teamwork qualities
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Displays high commitment to internal customer service
- MS Office proficiency
- Good understanding of the Training Cycle
- Good understanding of HR functions
- Good grasp of HR general practices
- Good knowledge of enterprise HRIS
- Ability to implement HR policy and procedure
- Ability to collect, analyse, organise, and communicate information
- Ability to work well with deadlines
- Ability to plan and organise activities
- Displays a high commitment to delivering results
- Leads others to achieve business objectives
- Communicates effectively
- Achieves agreed objectives and accepts accountability for results
- Displays the highest level of integrity
- Ability to maintain discretion
To apply, please click here: Advisor, Training & Development – Limassol