Administration Officer of the CEO’s Office 23 views
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide support to the day-to-day operation of the CEO Office
- Enhance and maintain existing university partners, industry, social networks, public and private groups and organisations, social institutions, community groups, and society members to cultivate new contacts within the industry
- Communicate with our academic team and other members of the University to introduce our programmes, services, short courses, etc
- Provide clerical support for documentation and data, as well as filing and management of documents digitally and in hard copy
- Provide reports to the CEO for daily duties
- Degree or equivalent qualification (e.g., Business Administration, Public Relations, or similar), or relevant professional experience
- Significant recent administrative experience in a busy office environment.
- Excellent command on both Greek and English Language.
- Fast and clear minute-taking, writing letters and reports, in English and Greek.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Data Management Systems, and the Internet.
- Excellent organisational skills, and strong sense of task completion with high efficiency.
- Positive personality, with strong sense of duty, responsibility and reliability.
Benefits: 13th Salary, Provident Fund, Annual Leaves / Sick Leaves etc.
Please send your completed UCLan Cyprus Application Form and your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The UCLan Cyprus Application form can be obtained from the University website: https://www.uclancyprus.ac.cy/vacancy/administrator-of-the-ceo-s-office/
No CVs will be accepted without a completed application form.
The closing date for applications is on Tuesday 21st of November 2023.
For informal enquiries, please contact the HR Department either via email at email@example.com or call on 24 694000.
UCLan Cyprus is an equal opportunities employer