Accounting Assistant 10 views
Oneworld Ltd is a leading Cyprus global business services provider to a wide array of corporate and private clients.We are looking for a high calibre individual to join our team in Limassol.
The person to be appointed will report to the Accounting Manager and the key duties shall include:
- recording transaction and book entries
- maintaining in-house accounts for international business clients
- preparation of VAT and VIES returns for clients
- preparing management reports
The successful candidate must have the ability to meet tight deadlines, be self-motivated and with proactive approach. The required qualifications are the following
- CAT / LCCI Higher in Accounting or an associate degree.
- 2 years’ work experience in a similar position
- excellent knowledge of English language
- sound knowledge of computers, MS Office and familiarity with accounting software
- skilled in mathematics, communication, time management and typing
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates based on qualifications and experience. Benefits include 13th salary, 21 days annual leave and provident fund.
Interested applicants can send their CV to the attention of Theodoros Theodorou at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quoting on the subject the job title: Accounting Assistant
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.