Academy Coordinator, Academy Department – Nicosia 14 views
We are currently looking for a professional to assist us in expanding our training coordination services by joining our Academy Department at our offices in Nicosia. The successful candidate will mainly be responsible for coordinating open training programs (offered to various clients), handling the relevant HRDA process and maintaining communication with both trainers and clients.
- Assisting the Academy team in all training related matters, including submission of tenders for L&D services and market research
- Being the main point of contact for clients who wish to register in open training courses, both face-to-face and online (responsible for answering queries regarding registrations, fees, HRDA process etc.).
- Managing the HRDA procedures regarding all trainings
- Liaising with the trainers for all training coordination matters
- Preparing the Training e-Booklet, newsletters and content of Academy’s website (internal and external) based on information received from trainers
- Handling any relevant coordination and budgeting tasks for both face-to-face and online training courses, such as monitoring registrations and payments, issuing invoices/Credit notes and certificates, printing/sending the participants workbooks, reviewing the evaluation results of the trainers, etc.
- Handling any relevant coordination tasks for face-to-face seminars on the day prior to the seminar, on the day of the seminar and at the end of the seminar (i.e. reserving and arranging training rooms, dates and catering, ensuring that the training material is ready and placed in the training room, managing the registration procedure, ensuring that everything runs smoothly during the seminar’s breaks, collecting any relevant material at the end of the seminar, claiming pending fees from clients etc.)
- Hosting webinars
- Drafting tenders for both the private and the public sector regarding the provision of training courses or other L & D services
- Providing L & D related services (if required), such as training needs analysis, training courses suggestions, L & D departments set-up process, continuous training policies development etc.
- This position is suitable for Training Coordinators, not trainers
- A University Degree with grade 2:1 or equivalent. Added advantage if the candidate possesses a relevant degree in HR, Marketing, PR, Media, Sales etc. or other relevant qualifications
- 3-5 years of relevant working experience in Trainings/Events Coordination/Administration
- Experience in L & D advisory services, will be considered an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English language. A basic language test will be administered to candidates
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-pacing environment
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Detailed oriented
- Enthusiastic, flexible and adaptable person
- Ability to work independently and in harmony within a team
- Competitive remuneration package (incl. 13th salary)
- Bonus Scheme that reflects firm & individual performance
- Provident Fund
Health and Wellbeing
- BeWell@KPMG – a holistic programme to support employees’ wellbeing
- In-house occupational psychologist
- Occupational doctor
- KPMG Gym benefits
- Running Club
- Social committee
Life at KPMG
- Excellent opportunities for career development & advancement
- Hybrid working model (working from the office, client and home)
- Flexible working hours
- Friday afternoon off
- Flex Fridays for July & August (Reduced Hours – 36hours)
- Reduced hours & Mother’s scheme working options
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Holiday entitlement from the 1st day you join
- Global Mobility programme
- Dress for your Day
- Free Parking
If you believe that you have the above qualifications and this opening sounds challenging apply now.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any queries in completing the online application form, please do not hesitate to contact us.
T: 22 209196, E: firstname.lastname@example.org