Vessel Accountant (5679) 41 views
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a well-established and expanding Ship Management & Maritime company with offices in Limassol we are seeking to recruit a Vessel Accountant to join their team of professionals. The successful applicant will be responsible for maintaining accurate accounting records for various vessels under management and will therefore possess approximately 3+ years of relevant accounting experience, ideally with a solid understanding of vessel accounting requirements. Excellent communication skills in English are essential.
- Maintain accurate accounting records.
- Communicating efficiently with other departments.
- Preparing monthly financial report to vessel owners.
- Respond to vessel owners’ queries.
- Perform monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- University degree in Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Economics or similar fields.
- 3+ years of work experience in Accounting.
- Solid understanding of vessel accounting requirements
- Adherence to strict deadlines and professional attitude.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills clear and confident communicator.
- Strong IT skills and advanced knowledge in Excel.
- Fluency in English.
- Flexible for travelling.