VACANCY – CENTRAL SERVICE NETWORK PROCESS SUPPORT OFFICER 85 views
CiC Automasters Ltd, the general distributor in Cyprus for Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Fiat Professional, Abarth and Jeep vehicles is looking to recruit a qualified person for the position of Central Service Network Process Support Officer to be located in one of our branches in Nicosia.
To support the dealership network with tasks such as Recall Management, warranty auditing, Special Tool inventory and calibrations, Hardware needs evaluation and support. Monitoring of KPIs and New product process needs.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
We are looking for a candidate with the following qualifications:
- Mechanical Engineering Aptitude (minimum requirements – Mechanical or Automotive Engineering Degree, preferably Masters)
- Excellent IT literacy
– High level of MS Excel skills – including macro creation, formulae uses, pivot and lookup tables, and conditional formatting.
-Good MS Access skills.
-Good MS Word skills.
-Good programming skills (VBA would be preferable).
- Excellent Technical writing skills on Automotive subjects both in English and Greek language.
- Communication skills.
WHY WORK WITH US
The development of our employees is paramount. To support this we offer the following benefits:
- 13th salary
- working hours from Monday to Friday, from 08.00-17.00 hours
- Provident Fund
- Access to courses for professional development.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in applying for this position, email you CV to email@example.com until the 6.5.2022.
In your application please mention the job position you are interested in.
Fur further information please contact 22 691603.