TUI Weddings Coordinator | Paphos and Agia Napa| Seasonal 2023 109 views
Become part of our famous TUI Destination Team in Paphos or Ayia Napa, Cyprus as one of our Wedding Coordinators and use every day as an opportunity to make our wedding guests smile and ‘live happy’.
This is a locally employed position. You must have the right to live and work in Cyprus before applying. If you live in Europe and would like to work abroad – please search for our ‘flexible’ jobs.
To apply please use the following link: https://jobs.tuigroup.com/job-invite/118808/
ABOUT THE JOB
- You will be responsible for smoothly completing all wedding planning arrangements for our guests throughout all aspects of their journey and follow up post the wedding.
- Pro-actively inform and communicate with guests before arrival and meeting with couples in-resort prior to their wedding day to discuss, and finalise all arrangements for their big day
- Coordinating delivery of all services and be present on the wedding day to ensure that all services are smoothly delivered and as per the agreed specifications.
- Supporting guests and resolving any issues on the spot, to ensure that the guests enjoy their special day.
- Holding a follow up meeting with the couple post the wedding day to verify their satisfaction with the service.
- A consistently happy colleague and great team player with the ability to work under pressure and flexible hours.
- A highly engaging communicator – confident and remaining calm and empathetic in a crisis or difficult situations
- Willing to learn the demands of the job, the technology needed to do it and all about our incredible products & services.
- You are fully conversational, both oral and written, in English and have a driving license- extra languages will be helpful.
- You have excellent digital skills (Microsoft Office, Social media) and know how to prioritize.
- Finally … you are highly independent, organized and efficient and represent our ‘TUI Smile’ at all times.