Tax Manager 48 views
WTS Cyprus Ltd is the exclusive member firm of WTS Global in Cyprus, providing professional tax consulting and compliance services to local and international clients. As a leading global tax practice, WTS Global offers a full range of tax services to clients from multinational companies to private clients and family offices. The firm also offers accounting and business advisory, risk management, and assurance engagements to clients across different industries.
This is a full-time role as a Tax Manager located in Nicosia. The Tax manager will be responsible for providing tax advisory, tax compliance, Transfer Pricing, and relevant related services to clients. The Tax Manager will work closely with other team members and will coordinate tax projects as well as acting as a liaison with external providers and WTS Global.
Qualifications & Skills
- Tax planning and compliance skills
- Tax preparation and audit experience
- Strong understanding of tax laws and regulations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and collaborate with colleagues and clients
- Attention to detail and ability to analyze complex financial data
- Professional qualifications such as a ACA, ACCA, or other relevant certifications are desirable.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in a tax department
- Preparation of Tax Advice reports, Advance Rulings and Objections
- Liaising with tax authorities and clients
- Familiar with Transfer Pricing projects
- Ability to work independently and manage the client relationship and deliverables.