Support and Hosting Engineer 78 views
If you’re interested in working for a leading, global tech Company – look no further!
3CX’s international Support Team provides frontline technical support to 3CX Customers and Partners. Successful candidates will be provided in-house training.
About the Job
- 3CX Technical support – 24/5 shifts
- 3CX Hosting monitoring – 24/7 shifts (1 weekend/ month)
- Supporting customers via phone, our ticketing system, the 3CX forums or remote sessions
- Replication and documentation of issues
About the Applicant
- 2 years of IT experience
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot IT or software technical issues in Windows/Debian OS
- Knowledge of basic network devices and concepts: IP, DNS, firewalls and routing
- Experience in common client network topologies
- An Advantage:
- Experience of working with AWS, Azure / MS365 or Google Cloud
- Knowledge of VoIP and telecommunications technologies
- Customer Service focused
- Fluent in Business English
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Strong team player
About the 3CX Team
Our award winning product is targeted at medium and large enterprises and is currently used by 600,000 customers around the world. Working in our state of the art 3CX offices in Nicosia, you’ll be part of a vibrant team enjoying the many benefits the Company offers, including an international work environment, catering, private gym and swimming pool, performance related bonus, and an annual profit share scheme.
3CX invites you to apply via our website and to include a covering letter illustrating why you’re the right person for the job.
Due to the very large number of applications we receive, we will only contact those who reach the next stage of our selection process.