Supervisor, Indirect Tax Department – Larnaca – KPMG Limited 13 views
- VAT Compliance
- Limited VAT review of Financial Statements
- VAT Audits
- Consulting work
- Understanding and analyzing technical issues
- Undertaking effective research towards providing effective solutions
- Assisting with the preparation of reports that will be delivered to clients
- Research and development
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CFA)
- University degree with grade 2:1 or equivalent in any discipline
- With 3 years of relevant TAX/VAT experience
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- IT literacy with sound knowledge of Excel/Word
- Business awareness and high motivation
- Ability to work and thrive in a high-performance environment
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving skills
- High level organizational and time management skills
- Strong focus on quality
The Firm offers an attractive remuneration package, flexible working hours and most importantly excellent opportunities for career development and advancement.
If you believe that you have the above qualifications and this opening sounds challenging apply now, through our
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any queries in completing the online application form, please do not hesitate to contact us.
T: 22 209196, E: firstname.lastname@example.org