Software Developer 65 views
We are seeking for a Software Developer to join our fast-growing team!
If you are looking to join a versatile company which can ensure career growth and development within an innovative, friendly and rewarding environment, your place is with us!
NETinfo is a versatile and innovative technology company that has been enabling digital transformation solutions for financial institutions since 2000, in more than 30 countries worldwide. We support banks and financial institutions of all sizes across all geographies, helping them to harness the latest technologies, and we fully embrace the needs of today’s digital consumers. Industry analysts recognise NETinfo as one of the global leaders for omnichannel design and delivery.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience with:
- Java programming language
- Communication standards/protocols (JSON, XML, SOAP)
- Knowledge of databases (Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server)
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Demonstrated interest in learning new technologies
- Technical analysis and problem solving skills
What you’ll do:
- Develop, test, debug and upgrade software based on specifications
- Consider code integrity and maintain versioning standards within each rollout
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Present ideas for system improvements
- Previous working experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of frameworks (J2EE, Hibernate, JSF)
What we offer:
A very attractive remuneration and benefits package will be offered to the successful applicants including 13th salary and participation in Provident Fund/Life Insurance Scheme.
NETinfo is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a supportive work environment for all employees.
How to apply:
Send your CV to email@example.com quoting the above job title.
All applications will be treated with confidentiality.