Senior Test Analyst 43 views
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Test Analyst to join our international team in Nicosia.
The Test Analyst will be responsible for carrying out procedures to ensure that developed software under test meet technical and business requirements. They will prepare and maintain test plans, test scenarios and test cases covering both technical and business requirements, execute test cases and generate test result reports for each test cycle. Furthermore, the Senior Test Analyst will coordinate with technical and business resources to identify and correct identified defects, report progress on testing and defect resolution and devise quality improvements to current procedures.
The successful candidate should have the following experience and skills:
- Previous experience in a testing environment plus detailed working knowledge of software testing tools and techniques.
- Experience developing and implementing test processes, including unit, integration, functional and regression testing.
- Proven ability to provide testing support to multiple clients.
- 4+ years relevant experience in IT/Bank Card industry
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject such as Computer Science, MIS, Business or a numerated subject
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in applying Test Methodologies
- Good time management skills, able to prioritise and progress several lines of work
- Effective problem solving abilities with a logical, pragmatic and structured approach to delivery
- A self-starter, pro-active and able to operate under their own initiative
- Must be a team player with excellent interpersonal and relationship skills necessary to work with an integrated software development team
- Willingness to travel is essential
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills, including listening skills.
Desirable requirements for the role:
- Understanding of data structures
- Demonstrated experience in Defect / Incident Management
- ISEB / ISTQB Certification or equivalent
- Exposure to testing tools (HP Quality Center/ QTP, Selenium etc) and experience of Automation using QTP or Selenium
- Oracle and SQL knowledge
- Unix experience.
TSYS offers structured career development, supported by training that provides the opportunity to learn and develop.
In addition to a competitive salary, you’ll have access to an excellent benefits package, including:
- Private medical insurance for you and your family, non-contributory, in and out patient cover
- A well-established, strong provident fund
- Life insurance (3x base salary)
- 5 days’ holiday, plus 14 public / bank holidays
- Flexible working (hybrid model – part from home, part from office)
- Wellbeing initiatives with access to support services
- On-site subsidised canteen & barista
- Modern offices opposite the Mall of Cyprus with gym and showers, games room (pool table, table tennis, darts, table football, play station) & prayer/meditation room
- Store discounts
- Regular social events and charitable initiatives to give back to our community.
To apply for this position, please visit our website www.tsys.com/careers and apply through the online system. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.