Senior Information Systems Consultant – Photos Photiades Breweries Ltd – Nicosia, Cyprus 94 views
Photos Photiades Breweries Ltd is part of the Photos Photiades Group, which is a leader in the field of beverages production and distribution, as well as real estate projects and financial services. The group has significant presence in Cyprus, Greece, Romania, Croatia and Slovenia.
On behalf of Photos Photiades Breweries Ltd we are seeking to recruit a Senior Information Systems Consultant who will be responsible for the project management support and implementation, training and technical support of the technological tools used in Cyprus, Greece, Romania, Croatia and Slovenia.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend meetings with internal customers for collection of project requirements
- Perform requirement analysis and technical specifications for projects and create project plan in agreement with the internal customers
- Execute and monitor project plan by allocating any additional resources needed by in-house and outsourced consultants and programmers
- Assist the implementation of projects, particularly for the SAP modules Sales & Distribution and Materials Management
- Knowledge to understand and identify data and errors in basic programming and Databases
- Good Knowledge of handling data in Microsoft Excel
- Troubleshoot basic issues that may occur in software, hardware, network and mobile devices
- Understand, record and troubleshoot user technical support issues
- Create user documentation and training materials
- Training to the end users for all relevant procedures and systems
Skills/ Qualifications/ Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, or related field
- 4 years of experience in project implementations in SAP or any other ERP system
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English language, both oral and written
- Basic knowledge of programming skills, SQL and databases
- High aptitude for understanding and learning new software packages
- Ability to understand end business processes and operations
- Excellent customer support skills
- Excellent coordination and organisational skills
- Energetic with team-player skills
- Strong verbal and written communication/documentation skills
- Analytical and able to provide innovative solutions
- Ability to work on own initiative
The position is for the Client’s offices in Nicosia, Cyprus.
Remuneration will be according to experience and qualifications and includes an attractive salary and benefits package as well as opportunities for career development in a stable and challenging working environment.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE