Senior Corporate Administrator (5849) 63 views
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an international provider of Corporate & Fiduciary Services, we are seeking to recruit an experienced Senior Corporate Administrator to join their expanding team based in Larnaca. The successful applicant will ideally be educated to degree level in Business Administration or a related field and possess approximately 4+ years of relevant experience as a Corporate Administrator. Excellent organisational and time management skills are essential as well as fluency in both Greek & English (Written & Spoken).
- Support and handling of daily administration of Cyprus and foreign corporations (incl. holding, finance, trading and management companies) as well as Trusts and Foundations, incl. Compliance.
- Taking care of establishment and liquidation of Cyprus and foreign companies as well as Trusts and Foundations.
- Taking care of mandate and securities bookkeeping in collaboration with the accountant in charge for international holding, finance and management companies.
- Preparation and issuance in collaboration with the accountant in charge of quarterly, semi-annual or annual financial statements including notes where applicable for Cyprus & offshore companies, Trusts and Foundations.
- Support and handling of daily administration of companies (inc. Holding, Finance, Trading and management companies).
- Handling establishment, liquidations, preparation of documents presentations and charts, digital filing for the administered companies.
- Assistance in preparing the final statements for the audit.
- Preparation of documents, incl. technically specific correspondence.
- Independent handling of payments incl. monitoring, filing and management of files.
- Digital filing, taking care of and management of client and structure data.
- Support of mandate head in taking care of clients and preparation of offers.
- Preparation of presentations and charts with PowerPoint etc…
- Ideally educated to degree level in Business Administration or related field.
- Approximately 4+ years of relevant experience in a similar role is a must.
- Basic knowledge of reading trial balances and financial statements.
- Good IT user knowledge (MS Office / Power Point) desirable.
- Reliable, mostly independent and careful working manner.
- Team player, able to work under pressure and committed.
- Trust knowledge would be advantageous.
- Knowledge in document administration using document management (e.g. ViewPoint) is an advantage.
- Knowledge of accounting and finance management programmes is an advantage.
- Excellent Greek & English – both oral and written.