Senior Business Analyst 98 views
We’re looking for an experienced functional business analyst who’s keen to get involved in business transformation projects. Your key focus will be to help us cost-effectively implement technology/product solutions through requirements customised for a client and to communicate them clearly to stakeholders, facilitators and partners.
What does that mean?
You’ll be working directly with our clients, understanding their business needs and processes, talking through the best approach to making improvements, and how can we get the system configured to meet their unique needs. Daily, you might be:
- Facilitating workshops to scope out what the customer needs
- Writing up complex requirements that capture what we’re going to configure for each project
- Working with our product teams on updates to our solutions
- Contributing to internal projects and helping to evolve our delivery methodology and product performance
What do you bring to this role?
The most important thing is a willingness to learn and grow with the team.
You will be a Senior member of your team and have extensive experience across a variety of complex IT projects, with a strong understanding of both agile and waterfall ways of working.
You will have experience in creating “User Stories” and/or testable functional requirements, and extensive knowledge of analysis and modelling techniques.
As a Senior Business Analyst, we are looking for someone with a strong leadership mentality. You must be someone willing to take matters into your own hands and find solutions in a timely manner. Your contributions will be pivotal to the success and operation of the business.
- Senior IT business analysis experience, ideally in either software /product development; enterprise financial systems/accounting environment
- Flexibility/adaptability to change
- Having some tax-related experience would be an advantage
Who are we?
DataTorque is an established technology company based in Wellington, New Zealand. Our team cares about each other, our clients, and our shared goals – we know that success is only possible by working together. We already have a few people working in Cyprus and different team members travel to Cyprus every 6-8 weeks, but we are looking forward to having more awesome colleagues in Nicosia.
If you’re interested, please get in touch – we’d love to meet you.
Interviews will take place in Nicosia.
We can only consider applicants who have legal rights to work in Cyprus.
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org