Senior Auditor, Audit Department – Larnaca, Limassol, Nicosia and Paphos 82 views
We are currently looking to recruit high caliber individuals to join our Audit Department at our offices in Larnaca, Limassol, Nicosia and Paphos. The successful candidates will have the opportunity to work on audit engagements acting as in charge for certain projects depending on size and complexity of the project. Apart from the technical training, they will also receive on the job coaching on how to enhance their competencies and eventually develop into an efficient manager.
- Conducting audit activities for a variety of clients
- Ensuring work is prepared in accordance with professional standards
- Reviewing the clients’ financial statements
- Reporting results and findings to more senior staff
- Conducting reviews in tax computations and tax returns
- Providing on the job training to more junior members of the team
- University degree with grade 2:1 or equivalent in any discipline
- Must be in the process of pursuing a Professional Accounting Qualification (ACA, ACCA, CPA)
- At least 1 year of audit experience
- Good up knowledge of IFRSs and ISAs
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English languages (written and spoken)
- Excellent knowledge of Excel/Word
- Business awareness and high motivation
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong focus on quality
The Firm offers an attractive remuneration package, flexible working hours and hybrid working model, KPMG Gym benefits and most importantly excellent opportunities for career development and advancement.
If you believe that you have the above qualifications and this opening sounds challenging apply now, through our Online Application.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any queries in completing the online application form, please do not hesitate to contact us.
T: 22 209196, E: email@example.com