Semi-Senior Auditors 17 views
Meritorius Audit Ltd is seeking to recruit Semi-Senior Auditors for its External Audit Team in Limassol
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform audits engagements for key clients in accordance with the ISA’s
- Prepare financial statements in accordance with IFRS
- Work closely with Manager and Staff to ensure clients receive the best possible service
- Reporting to the Supervisor/ Manager on daily tasks and client issues
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written. Knowledge of any other language would be considered an advantage.
- Good knowledge of accounting
- Team spirit and be very responsible person
- Computer literacy
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Ability to showcase professionalism
Criteria and Requirements:
- Minimum 3 year of experience in an audit firm
- University degree in Accounting and Finance or Economics or other related field
- Partly qualified ACCA
- Knowledge of caseware system
- A competitive remuneration package
- 13th salary.
- Provident Fund
- Medical Fund
- Flexible working hours
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted
To apply for this vacancy, please submit your CV at email@example.com mentioning the role in the subject.