Security Engineer 76 views
UpcoMinds is a dynamic IT company with 25 years of experience that provides end-to-end web and mobile solutions helping businesses to reinvent themselves in the digital world. Our team’s skills and expertise will ensure the holistic digital transformation of any organization, which will considerably improve both business operations and customer’s experience. Our goal is to always have our end products and services reflect our deep engineering skills and elegant progressive design aesthetic. We fundamentally believe deeply in developing long term strategic partnerships with our clients by exceeding expectations and maintaining a high level of transparency.
Find out more about us at www.upcominds.eu
We are looking for a talented Security Engineer to join our team of IT professionals on behalf of one of our major clients in IT sector located in Nicosia Cyprus.
Our client is a leading multinational company with global presence and large multidimensional portfolio of projects including some of the most established and prestigious companies within the global landscape
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor, and upgrade security measures for the protection of the organization’s data, systems, and networks.
- Troubleshoot security and network problems.
- Respond to all system and/or network security breaches.
- Ensure that the organization’s data and infrastructure are protected by enabling the appropriate security controls.
- Participate in the change management process.
- Test and identify network and system vulnerabilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science, or relevant field
- At least 2+ year of experience in similar role
- Proven experience operating and maintaining security systems
- Knowledge of security systems including anti-virus applications, content filtering, firewalls, authentication systems and intrusion detection and notification systems
- Knowledge with CISCO (Routing, switching, wifi, collaboration, monitoring) and /or Genesys Call Center products will be consider as an advantage
- Knowledge sharing attitude
- Excellent communication skills in English and Greek
- Private Insurance
- 13th salary
- The opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging international projects
- Interesting and challenging work within large-scale projects
- International dynamic, fast-paced working environment
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods), and fast career growth
We commit to promote Inclusion & Diversity by creating a working environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect and where individual differences are valued. We offer equal opportunity in all aspects of employment.
Our recruitment consultants will go through your Curriculum Vitae as soon as possible and get back to you to discuss the opportunity for which you apply. If you don’t hear from us in the coming ten (10) working days, you may consider that you have not been selected for the particular job.