Sales Performance Analyst 49 views
In the context of expanding our operations, we are currently seeking to recruit a Sales Performance Analyst who will be responsible to drive a sustainable SF activity measuring & reporting process to drive optimization of front-line execution, increase the quality of commercial decision making and enhance sales force productivity by bringing actionable insights on SF activity & performance.
European University Cyprus (EUC) has established a reputation for quality education with a sharp focus on the employability of its students, and has been recognized for its investment in high tech infrastructure, and engagement with industry and society. As a leading University in the Republic of Cyprus, the University is also globally recognized for its innovative programs and services, student outcomes, sustainability initiatives and operational effectiveness.
European University Cyprus is part of Galileo Global Education, Europe’s largest education group that provides education to over 120,000 students through its network of 42 institutions around the world. QS Top Universities (QS Stars University Ratings), one of the most authoritative international rating organizations, has ranked European University Cyprus as a ‘Five Stars’ institution for its overall assessment.
EUC is also certified as a Great Place to Work® for its excellent working environment and high-quality human resource management processes.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Understands business needs and proceeds with relevant applications in databases
- Facilitates key sales activity performance reports and metrics needed
- Manages performance data
- Provides training and support to end-users
- Undertakes data analysis and develops recommendations / updates / reports that enhances policies and procedures
- Reviews and validates collected data and oversees its deployment
- Tracks and suggests constant improvement of the CRM process and decision support system
- Provides analytical expertise and insights that identify and maximize business opportunities
- Bachelor degree in Business or Computer Science or related field certified as a system administrator
- 2-4 years experience as a system administrator
- Strategic and Analytical Agility
- Working knowledge of relevant data and commercial analytics tools
- Ability to analyze large datasets (Power-BI experience is preferred) and familiarity with syndicated data sources
- Excellent command in Greek language and high proficiency level of the English language
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office tools
- Collaborative, results oriented personality with excellent interpersonal, communication and organization skills
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only candidates who meet the above qualifications will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 15th of May 2022