Sales Manager – Wartsila Cyprus 69 views
Wärtsilä is leading the maritime industry’s transformation towards a decarbonised and sustainable future. We at Wärtsilä Marine Power are proud to offer our customers the world’s widest network of maritime expertise and the full portfolio from engines to lifecycle solutions.
We want to change the course towards an interconnected and cleaner maritime future and are constantly on the lookout for future-oriented talent to join our team and to work towards enabling sustainable societies with smart technology – together. Are you ready to jump onboard?
For the Wärtsilä Marine Power sales team in Cyprus, we are now looking for a Sales Manager who will be reporting to the General Sales Manager located in Cyprus.
The Sales Manager (SM) is responsible for Order Intake across all Wärtsilä Marine Power assigned product lines in Cyprus. The Sales Manager achieves this by pro-actively meeting Customers and Prospects in the shipping industry, using consultative sales with long term relationship and customer retention in mind.
What will you be doing?
- Sales & Business development:
- Responsible for prospecting (sales funnel & forecast), achieving Sales Targets (Order Intake and building Backlog) for Marine Power On-Ship Product & Services.
- Account Management for assigned Customers, ensuring long term customer centric relationships and retention.
- Work with cross area- and regional colleagues within Marine Power and other Wärtsilä Business Units.
- Work with and extend existing reseller partner’s network
- Reporting & Processes:
- Strong CRM Management skillset.
- Ensure Customer feedback is channelled through the responsible teams and product lines.
- Ensure that sales processes are properly followed and compliance to the approval process.
- Provide market intelligence feedback through the assigned channels.
- Represent Marine Power at Industry Exhibitions, (Partner) conferences and potentially be a speaker.
- Fully support the Marketing Communications activities
To be successful in this role, we expect you to have:
- Any Degree on Business (Development/Marketing) or Engineering (Marine/Naval/ Mechanical) or related field equivalent skills acquired through experience.
- 2-5 years Sales and marketing experience in Marine business.
- Experience in Newbuilding supervision or construction is a strong advantage.
- Strong business mindset with excellent customer business understanding.
- Excellent communication skills and related business capabilities.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and presentation skills.
- MS office knowledge, CRM, SAM or Power BI will be consider as an advantage
- Sales-driven, strategic mindset
- Advance Sales negotiation skills combined with networking capabilities
- Cultural knowledge/sensitivity
- Working experience in a matrix global organisation as preference
- Team-player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highest levels of integrity.
- Fluency in English
Why you and us
We at Wärtsilä believe in empowerment, ownership and taking responsibility of our work. We support each other’s growth and co-creation is the true basis of our innovation. We have courage to see opportunities and take initiative.
We are authentic and honest, and we strongly believe in that by being your own true self you can accomplish so much more. We don’t always get it right the first time, and if mistakes are made, we make sure to learn and grow from them. We want everyone to voice their opinions freely. That is why we have built an environment that empowers you and everyone around you, and where you can feel safe and cared for. Are you eager to be part of this ambition?
We have an amazing team, and we are excited about our work and the impact it has on building sustainable societies. We are looking to find a colleague with this shared passion for smart technologies and a sustainable future. The work in our team offers a wide range of interesting projects and we truly have a great team spirit. We hope to find a team member who shares the same passion we have, and we are excited to get our new team member onboard.
Contact & next steps
If the above profile sounds like you and joining a business where you can work with talented, global and Area teams, exciting products, and where your work can make a huge impact both internally and externally, then we would love to hear from you by receiving your job application through our careers portal.
Are you still wondering if you should apply and would like to get something clarified? Please reach out to Yiannis Christopoulos, GM Sales Greece & Cyprus – email@example.com (only for questions from direct job applicants, applications through email will not be recorded or responded to).
Please apply by 15/09/2023 Our recruiting tool recognizes the time zone where the job ad has been published and closes the application period according to same time zone.
Last application date: 15/09/2023
At Wärtsilä we value, respect and embrace all our differences, and are committed to diversity, inclusion and equal employment opportunities; everyone can be their true self and succeed based on their job-relevant merits and abilities.
This is Wärtsilä
Wärtsilä is a global leader in innovative technologies and lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. Our team of 17,000 professionals, in more than 200 locations in 68 countries, shape the decarbonisation transformation of our industries across the globe. Read more on www.wartsila.com.