REMOTE – Junior Consultants/Trainers (Job Code: TC-2303-JUN) 108 views
Due to our growing business and a solid expansion in sight, we are currently seeking to expand our team by recruiting junior professionals, confident and ambitious for developing their knowledge and professional skills, with technical qualifications in the areas of:
- Packet Core, CS Core, IMS
- IT & Cloud
- Radio (GSM, WCDMA, LTE, 5G)
with working experience of any major product vendor (i.e. Ericsson, Nokia, HUAWEI, Cisco).
Qualifications and Required Skills:
- Hands-on experience (2 years minimum) in any of the above areas of expertise.
- Strong presentation and human skills, along with self motivation and a willingness and ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Willingness to travel overseas for short term assignments, when needed.
- Excellent communication skills and a highly analytical mind which leads to creative thinking and a problem-solving approach and behaviour.
- Commitment and dedication through demonstrating a continuous client centered approach.
- High professional and ethical standards.
- Fluency in English (written and oral). In addition, knowledge of other foreign languages, particularly French, will be considered an advantage.
T-Gate offers an attractive remuneration package as well as specially designed training and continuous learning opportunities. Most assignments allow flexible working time and work from home.
If this position is of your interest in either a fulltime or part-time capacity and matches your background and career needs, please send your application by quoting in the subject TC-2303-JUN (accompanied with your CV) to the Recruiting Manager exclusively by e-mail to email@example.com. Only those applicants whose qualifications match the above requirements, will be notified on the outcome of the evaluation and selection process.