Receptionist (5183) 42 views
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a long-established and respected Investment Firm & Payment Institution with offices in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a Receptionist to join their expanding team of professionals. This position suits a junior-level applicant with minimal professional experience, but someone who possess excellent communications skills in Greek and English as well as strong administration skills. Recent Graduates with academic backgrounds relating to Business Administration, Secretarial Studies are encouraged to apply as full training will be provided.
- Welcoming visitors by greeting them in person.
- Answering, screening and forwarding incoming phone calls.
- Maintaining clean reception area and conference rooms.
- Receiving and sorting daily mail and organizing outgoing parcels.
- Ordering office supplies and keeping inventory of stock.
- Updating calendars and scheduling meetings.
- Making travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Helping other departments with clerical receptionist and administration duties.
- Computer Literate, with very good knowledge of Microsoft EXCEL and WORD.
- Any previous experience within a similar role is advantageous, but not essential.
- Recent Graduates with little or no professional experience are encouraged to apply.
- Willing to learn and eager to work under pressure.
- Fluent in Greek and English languages.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills, ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Team player.