PSP Manager 121 views
On behalf of our client, a Cyprus Investment Firm, we are seeking to recruit a Payment Solutions Manager.
Who we are:
The company was established in 2018. Since then, we never stopped expanding and introducing new features to our base of 1 million+ users. In addition to an existing arsenal of awesome award-winning products that we already have, such as trading platform, digital asset exchange, copy-trading, DeFi staking, and others – we are building a plethora of new services, which will include the payments and card infrastructure, licensed investing services (CFD/Forex) and much more.
What You will be doing:
- Introducing new payment solutions across entities and brands of the group and assisting in the implementation of the new payment methods.
- Building and maintaining Bank and Payment Services Providers relationships.
- Negotiating terms with the processors and reviewing the agreements with the assistance of the legal department.
- Performing daily reconciliation, liquidity management and reporting.
- Contributing to a positive and dynamic working environment.
- Travelling maybe required across the world to develop and maintain relationships.
What You’ll need:
- University Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics/Banking or related
- Background in Payment Services/Banks/FX industry will be considered as an
- 3+ years of previous working experience in payment solutions &
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal in English Language (Russian language will consider an advantage.
- Excellent managerial, planning, organizing and negotiating
- Great attention to detail with excellent problem-solving and analytical
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-
- Global fast-growing, international Fintech company
- Amazing career-growth opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working (office and/or remote)
- Fun team of like-minded bright individuals
- Teambuilding travels around the world
- Use of leading technologies and modern business practices
- Rapidly expanding global footprint
- Excellent training and development opportunities
This is a full-time role and an attractive remuneration package with benefits will be offered to the successful candidate according to experience.
Please send your Cover Letter and CV to email address: email@example.com with subject: Candidate (name / surname) for Payment Solutions Manager.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Only successful candidates will be contacted; therefore, we thank you in advance.