Project Manager Administrator 6 views
As the Project Manager Administrator, you will be responsible for the smooth and correct running of KDV Construction in regards to the administration duties in general, and to ensure that the support offered is according to the company’s objectives. The Company’s administrator will undertake all administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the team members have adequate support to work efficiently.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To handle all matters involving Administration Duties i.e. secretarial support, emails, telephone calls, and any correspondence in both Greek and English.
- To prepare and inform parties involved of any meetings taking place in the Main Offices, at Associates offices and the Construction Sites of the company. To take and circulate minutes of all meetings hosted by KDV as and when requested.
- To attend Site Meetings, take and circulate minutes.
- To arrange all appointments and meetings.
- To track stocks of office supplies and Health and Safety Equipment for the Company’s Main Offices and Construction Sites and place orders when necessary
- To supervise the efficient running and operation of KDV Construction and to keep the filing system up to date at all times using the systems and procedures adopted by the Company.
- To update ASANA according to the progress of the projects managed by the KDV Project Manager according to the meeting minutes.
- To monitor the progress of the company project/ task management software (Asana), the tasks in any projects and inform the KDV Project Manager accordingly in case of missed deadlines
- To perform other duties as and when requested by KDV Project Manager
- To ensure a smart and professional appearance at all times.
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND & QUALIFICATIONS
- Diploma in Administration Management, Secretarial Studies or Relevant Field
- At least 2 years of Experience as an office administrator, office assistant or a relevant role
- Previous experience in a Construction Company as an office administrator, office assistant or a relevant role will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent command of the Greek and English Language
- Excellent knowledge of the MS Office Suite
- Basic knowledge of understanding designs (Use of AutoCAD is a plus)
- Good knowledge of administrating construction programs, i.e. Gantt Charts
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- EU citizen or an EU work permit holder
Apply in confidence at: https://form.asana.com/?k=fK_0bLU4810AQDxN7xwH7w&d=6450303080948