Power Generation Sales Executive 122 views
Our Company is searching for a detail-oriented, professional Power generation Sales Executive to join our department Onsite Energy.
As a system integrator, we offer turnkey solutions for fully integrated microgrids with hydrogen and power to x linkage to marine and onshore applications combined with renewables such as wind, solar and wave energy. Further, MPD Onsite Energy provides gas & Diesel gensets from 3 to 3400 kVA complete biogas CHP plants, natural gas CHP, complete power modules with over 200MW+ and on-site equipment such as light towers, welding machines and AC/DC gensets for telecommunication.
The Power Generation Sales Executive’s responsibilities include networking with clients, negotiating deals, achieving sales targets, expanding sales territories, advising on technical solutions, attending seminars and trade exhibitions, and conducting research on new technologies. The candidate should have outstanding sales skills and should be able to deliver excellent customer support.
To be successful as a Power Generation Sales Executive, you should demonstrate excellent active listening skills, patience, and confidence. Outstanding candidates are self-starters with superb networking abilities, research skills, and a good eye for opportunities.
- Research and recommend prospects for new business opportunities
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, social media, tenders, etc.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects
- Close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Understand clients technical requirements, interpret them correctly and translate into solutions
- Know technical product specifications and keeping up-to-date with new company products as well as industry trends
- Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new products
- Prepare accurate quotations according to customers specifications and company guidelines
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Attend conferences, lectures, seminars, and workshops to improve your skills and knowledge
- Build and maintain professional networks
- Meet with potential clients to determine their needs
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share it with internal teams
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft CRM software is a plus
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Passionate about sales
- Strong interest or experience in energy-related products such as PV, Wind, Gas, Diesel, Power to X and Hydrogen applications
- Willing to learn and become fond of all related products and technical aspects
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- A professional appearance
- A valid driver’s license
- Ability to adapt and grow in a competitive environment
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- A degree in business/sales is a plus