Payment Processing Specialist 23 views
Payment Processing Specialist
Safecap Investments Limited is a licensed investment firm regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission and the Financial Services Board (South Africa).
Position Reporting to: Payment Processing and Settlement Manager
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review and processing deposits, withdrawals, transfers & refunds based on the company’s established policies and procedures.
- Assist customer support team with clients’ requests in relation to their banking/financial inquiries and/or requests.
- Confirming collection amounts and calculation of fees.
- Ensuring compliance with the company’s anti-money laundering procedures
- Assisting internally all departments with any issues related to client funds
- Perform data entry / processing, ensuring that the work is completed accurately and adhere to all specified Company processes and procedures
- Liaise with banks and online payments methods
- Daily transaction monitoring for risk controls placed within the department (chargebacks, fraud rules etc.)
- Other tasks assigned by the Team Leader and/or the Head of Back Office
- University degree in Math, Finance, Accounting or any other relevant field
- Experience in a financial services/banking environment will be considered an advantage
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Solid knowledge of MS Office Suite, especially Excel
- Fluency in English
- Able to work in a team environment, good interpersonal and communication skills
- Hard working and self-motivated
- Competitive Salary depending on skrills/experience
- Hybrid working model
- Medical Scheme (after the lapse of probation period)
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Ability to enter the Company’s Providend Funds scheme
- Friendly working environment
How to Apply:
Send your updated CV in English via email at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting in subject line: Payment Processing Specialist and mention in your email your availability in case you receive an offer from us (i.e. immediately available or 2 weeks notice period) as well as your Salary expectations.