PA/Secretary – Banking Institution – Nicosia, Cyprus 101 views
Our Client, a Banking Institution in Nicosia, is looking to recruit a PA/ Secretary for one of their General Managers.
The PA/ Secretary will provide full administrative and secretarial support to the GM to ensure the smooth management of the day to day affairs. Handle sensitive and complex issues in a professional and objective manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage GM’s electronic diary, assessing priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary.
- Manage GM’s travel arrangements (including visas/accommodation).
- Process GM’s correspondence, ensuring that incoming correspondence is dealt with by the GM/or on behalf of the GM, or other staff as appropriate.
- Maintain GM’s office systems, including data management and filing.
- Maintain records of GM’s contacts.
- Screen calls, enquiries and requests, and deal with them when appropriate.
- Assist GM in researching and following up with action on matters which fall within the GM’s responsibility – chasing responses, triggering follow-up action.
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations for the GM.
- Organise meetings and ensure that GM is well prepared for those meetings, preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers.
- Manage arrangements for the meetings, including production/distribution of agenda and papers.
- Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Any other duties as assigned by the GM.
- High School Diploma and/or Diploma in Office Administration/ Secretarial Studies
- Minimum 3 years of experience on a related field
- Experience of electronic diary management.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent command of the English and Greek languages, both verbal and written
- Very good level of proficiency with MS Office applications
Location: The position is for the Client’s offices in Nicosia, Cyprus.
Remuneration: An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
All applications are considered strictly confidential.