Operations Assistant 4 views
We are seeking a talented individual to fill the position of Operations Assistant at our Head office in Nicosia, Cyprus. The successful candidate is expected to assist in various key tasks related with the operations of the company.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Follow and monitor action plans for delivering brand standards, policies & procedures at COFFEEHOUSSE stores.
- Visit and guide the franchisees and the stores TEAMS in all aspects of delivering the best coffee experience to every guest, at all times.
- Assist in the implementation of the Local Store Marketing for each store of the network.
- Perform all relevant management checks regarding Brand Standards, food and health safety in a weekly/monthly basis. ensure that all necessary corrective actions are taken or issues escalated as required.
- Evaluating KPI reports providing meaningful results for evaluation and action.
- Assist in the Network Development procedures of new stores construction and operation setup
- Minimum 3 years experience in a relevant position
- University Degree will be considered an asset
- Strong operations skills & business oriented thinking
- Excellent computer literacy, analytical ability and numeracy skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong Communication skills
- TEAM player
- Full driving license
We want to be able to attract the best by investing in the continuous improvement.
To achieve that we offer:
- Competitive salary
- A dynamic professional work environment with excellent growth potential
- Commitment to continuous learning and development
All applications will be considered as strictly confidential. Please send your CV to email@example.com adding ”OPS” in the subject.