Officer Information Security – CNP Cyprus Insurance Holdings Group – Nicosia, Cyprus 83 views
CNP Cyprus Insurance Holdings Group (“Group”), one of the largest insurance Groups based in Nicosia Cyprus, is seeking to recruit an ambitious and self-driven person for the position of Officer Information Security.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifying vulnerabilities in our current network.
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive plan to secure our computing network.
- Monitoring network usage to ensure compliance with security policies.
- Keeping up to date with developments in IT security standards and threats.
- Performing penetration tests to find any flaws.
- Collaborating with management, vendors, and the IT department to improve security.
- Documenting any security breaches and assessing their damage.
Skills/ Qualifications / Experience:
- Bachelor’s and / or Master’s degree in Information Security, Computer Science or any other related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in information security or similar role.
- Professional Information security certification
- Solid knowledge on across various technologies, platforms, operating systems, databases and network infrastructure.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to educate a non-technical audience about various security measure.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong information security acumen and sound judgment.
- Excellent command of the English and Greek language.
The position is for the Client’s offices in Nicosia, Cyprus
An attractive remuneration will be offered to the successful candidate according to experience and qualifications. The remuneration package includes an attractive salary and benefits package as well as opportunities for career development in a stable and challenging working environment.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
Applications Deadline: 22/05/2022
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.