Officer Data Analytics – CNP CYPRUS INSURANCE HOLDINGS – Nicosia, Cyprus 5 views
CNP Cyprus Insurance Holdings, is a leading Group in the Cyprus insurance market and a member of the French multinational company CNP ASSURANCES, who has invested in Cyprus trusting the experience, knowledge and the highly specialised human resources of the Group and its subsidiaries, CNP CYPRIALIFE, CNP ASFALISTIKI and CNP ZOIS.
As part of its digital transformation strategy, the Group seeks to recruit a dynamic and ambitious person for the position of Officer Data Analytics.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and Organize Data (Prepare data to be more standardized and organized)
- Data Warehousing and ETL
- Develop data set processes for data modelling, mining, and production
- Clean Data (Ongoing cleansing to ensure that databases have high-quality data). Recommend ways to improve data reliability, efficiency, and quality.
- Automation (Automate work using predictive and prescriptive analytics)
- Identify Patterns and insights. Analyzing and defining all the different data the business collects and produces. (Customer Segmentation, Claims Analysis, Fraud Detection etc.)
- Data Visualization (Graphic representation of data to understand the trends and patterns of data) and reporting the results.
- Msc/BSc/BA in Computer Science/Mathematics/Statistics or relevant field linked to data
- Statistical Tools (Excel, SPSS)
- Programming Skills (R/Python/SQL)
- Data Visualization (Power BI)
- Knowledge of Relational Databases and Data Modelling
- Use of ETL Tools
- Knowledge of analytics techniques related to data mining and predictive modelling
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The position is for the Client’s offices in Nicosia, Cyprus.
Remuneration will be according to experience and qualifications and includes an attractive salary and benefits package as well as opportunities for career development in a stable and challenging working environment.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
Applications Deadline: 30/11/2022
Candidates who fulfil the requirements will be contacted for interviews.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence