Office Administrator (5882) 76 views
CareerFinders, on behalf our client, an established and expanding Investment Firm with offices in the heart of Limassol, we are seeking to recruit an Office Administrator to join their team. The successful applicant will possess approximately 3+ years of relevant experience in a similar administration focused position and possess excellent communication skills in Greek & English. You will possess outstanding organisational and time management skills with the ability to work well both independently and as part of a busy team.
- Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures.
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner.
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information.
- Answering phone calls and redirect them when necessary.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages.
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues.
- Document expenses and hand in reports.
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and col-leagues.
- Any other relevant duties as assigned by Management.
- Degree/Diploma in Business Administration or Secretarial Studies will be considered as an advantage.
- 3+ years of relevant experience within Office Administration is essential.
- Strong computer literacy, including Microsoft Office.
- Project administration and good organisational skills.
- Problem solving and teamwork skills, articulate and confident and able to work on own initiative.
- Fluency in Greek & English is essential; knowledge of French will be considered an advantage.
- Dynamic, results oriented individual, operating with speed and accuracy.
- Energetic, good communicator, positive attitude, career oriented
- Enthusiastic team player.
- Flexible and willing to take up new challenges and opportunities.