NOC Analysts (Various Levels) (5833) 38 views
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding Investment Firm with regional offices in Cyprus, we are seeking to recruit a number of NOC Analysts (Network Operations Centre) with varying levels of experience to join their expanding team of professionals in Limassol. The successful applicants will ideally hold a relevant academic background relating to Information Technology and possess between 1 to 5+ years of relevant professional experience within a similar network infrastructure focused position, ideally within a 24/7 operation. Any previous experience within the Forex, FinTech and/or Financial Services sectors will be considered an advantage, but not essential.
- Cloud infrastructure support & deployment AWS, Azure, Alibaba, Microsoft Office 365.
- Financial Services Data Centre support & deployment.
- Ensure that the global network of The Group is fully functional.
- Vendor and 3rd party network management.
- Research, evaluate, present and implement new innovative technologies for NOC usage.
- Incident handling, escalation, reporting, tracking issues, troubleshoot problems.
- Writing of documentation on processes and procedures.
- Ensuring all frameworks are built to the company standard.
- Network support for internal security investigation.
- Ensure monitoring solutions are up to date and adequate for support requirements.
- Work with external providers such as PrimeXM, Beeks, OneZero etc…
- Maximize network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades and collaborating with network architects on network optimization.
- Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team.
- Secure network systems by establishing and enforcing policies, and defining and monitoring access.
- Report network/systems operational status by gathering and prioritizing information and managing projects.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience or technical certifications.
- Experience within a 24/7 NOC operation.
- 1+ years background experience in a similar role, preferable within a global organization.
- Solid understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model.
- Solid understanding of SNMP/Syslog.
- Solid understanding of DNS.
- Solid understanding of Active Directory or similar solution.
- Experience using/deploying NMS applications such as Zabbix, Solarwinds, PRTG, Azure monitoring, AWS monitoring or any other similar solution.
- Process orientated with meticulous attention to detail.
- ISP or Financial services technology background is a plus.
- Good working knowledge of network topology and Cloud based solutions.
- Excellent communicator, able to effectively describe technical issues to non-technical audiences including other internal teams.
- Procurement and vendor management.
- AAA / Networking experience on any vendor.
- Virtualization experience with any of the below KVM, Vmware or HyperV.