Network & System Administrator 72 views
We are seeking for a Network & System Administrator to join our fast-growing team!
If you are looking to join a versatile company which can ensure career growth and development within an innovative, friendly and rewarding environment, your place is with us!
NETinfo is a versatile and innovative technology company that has been enabling digital transformation solutions for financial institutions since 2000, in more than 30 countries worldwide. We support banks and financial institutions of all sizes across all geographies, helping them to harness the latest technologies, and we fully embrace the needs of today’s digital consumers. Industry analysts recognise NETinfo as one of the global leaders for omnichannel design and delivery.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Thorough understanding of the latest technologies, security principles, and protocols
- Complete command on dealing with security systems, intrusion detection systems, firewalls, log management, authentication systems, content filtering, etc.
- Familiarity with Linux operating systems and cloud platforms
- LAN Knowledge
- Network Design and Implementation
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
- Ability to work under pressure and stressful scenarios, problem-solving skills
- Organisational, time management and multitasking skills
- Communication skills that go beyond the “tech talk” – the ability to translate complex IT matters to those without an IT background
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Demonstrated interest and aptitude for learning new technologies
- Ability to adjust to a dynamic and ever-changing environment
- Fluency in English language
What you’ll do:
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Manage cloud network servers and technology tools
- Monitor performance of systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Resolve problems reported by the client/end users
- Research and make recommendations on server system administration
- Other related responsibilities
- Previous working experience in a similar role
What we offer:
A very attractive remuneration and benefits package will be offered to the successful applicants including 13th salary and participation in Provident Fund/Life Insurance Scheme.
NETinfo is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a supportive work environment for all employees.
How to apply:
Send your CV to email@example.com quoting the above job title.
All applications will be treated with confidentiality.