Network and Security Engineer – Banking Institution – Nicosia, Cyprus 12 views
On behalf of our Client, a Banking Institution in Nicosia, we are looking to recruit a Network and Security Engineer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Network and Security Engineer will have a tremendous opportunity to work in a dynamic and challenging environment which provides the ability to work with innovative and multi-vendor technologies to:
- Design, implement and maintain networks and information security systems including routers, switches, firewalls, IPS, and e-mail filtering systems, ensuring the provision of the highest levels of information security
- Manage vulnerability scanning tools
- Manage IP Telephony systems
- Perform security hardening of network devices and related systems
- Cooperate with the IT Helpdesk function to troubleshoot problems reported by end users
Skills/ Qualifications/ Experience:
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or any other related discipline
- At least 5 years of related work experience
- Analytical thinking
- Passionate to learn new things and challenge yourself to try new things
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both verbal and written
- Excellent knowledge of the TCP/IP Protocol Suite and routing/switching principles
- Excellent knowledge of information security principles
- Experience with Cisco network devices
- Experience with Firewalls, VPNs, IPS and E-mail filtering systems
- Experience with Digium Telephony systems will be considered an advantage
- Knowledge of cloud platforms, containerization technologies and online collaboration tools will be considered an advantage
The position is for the Client’s offices in Nicosia, Cyprus.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based to qualifications and experience.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE