Merchant Relationship Agent (5895) 38 views
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a market-leading and rapidly expanding technology-driven provider of eMoney, Payments and Identity Verification solutions to clients across the globe, we are seeking to recruit a Merchant Relationship Agent to join their team based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will be responsible for building, strengthening and maintaining relationships with clients and be a key point of contact when new merchants go live with our clients technology. You will ideally hold approximately 5+ years of relevant professional experience within a Client Service role, ideally within the Financial Services and/or Payments industry. An outstanding level of written and spoken English is a must; knowledge of any other languages will be considered an advantage.
- Compliance with the Company’s policies and procedures, including audit requirements, confidentiality, AML/CTF, information security and data privacy of the Company’s customers and end users.
- Comply with procedures covering support and management of customers, including account settings and ongoing customer account support.
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with customers as the primary point of contact in the onboarding and integration process.
- Answer customer calls using various communication mediums as an active member of the support team, along with carrying out quality controls check regulatory, whilst being the escalation point for customers.
- Work closely with other internal teams to help deliver exceptional customer experiences.
- Produce regular reporting, including analyses of statistical data on query trends, peak times etc. and to record data based on customer pain points.
- Follow up improvements and resale notes and identify up-sale possibilities.
- Identify churn risks and additional revenue opportunities.
- Identify and execute improvements of internal processes and procedures.
- Perform product and feature demos, user training, and public facing webinars
- Personally, solve Tier 1technical issues and escalate issues to technical support and other internal teams as needed.
- A relevant degree in economics, commerce, business, banking or similar is desirable.
- Approximately 5+ years of experience in Client Services, ideally within the Financial Services, Banking and/or Payments industry.
- Native English speaker preferred; other languages will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be tech savvy.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills essential for this role.
- Possess outstanding presentation skills, interpersonal skills and be self-reliant, independent and willing to work and grow with the team.
- Confidence to speak and present product information in front of groups with ease.
- Willingness to travel, up to several days each month.
- Aptitude to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility for shifting customer support as part of a rotation.