Loan Asset Manager – On behalf of our Client – Nicosia, Cyprus 123 views
A client of ours, a leading Pan-European financial services provider specialising in the purchasing and management of non-performing and performing loan, is looking to recruit a Loan Asset Manager for its offices in Nicosia.
The Loan Asset Manager is in charge of a portfolio of debts (professional, corporate, real estate). He or she is responsible for ensuring that collection targets are met. He provides adapted legal and financial solutions that secure Company’s outstanding debts, while measuring the financial/commercial stakes.
Duties and Responsbilities:
- Management of special cases and litigation (Professional and Business, Real Estate): debt collection by amicable and judicial means, negotiation of agreements, monitoring of collective procedures, implementation and follow-up of legal proceedings while promoting negotiations.
- Analysis, diagnosis and valuation of each file in the debt portfolio entrusted to us, determination of the optimal collection strategy according to the file profile and profitability requirements, participation in the development of cash flow models, and settlement of the files within the agreed timeframe
- Reporting required to monitor the portfolio entrusted to us, working with other support services to produce and modify business plans within the required timeframe.
- Assistance and expert advice to Company’s management in the field of commercial and real estate debt collection, litigation and securities, as well as in restructuring cases.
- Support in projects for the acquisition and valuation of corporate and real estate debt portfolios
- Participation in the Management’s multi-skilling in the functions of amicable collection and litigation of commercial and real estate debts,
- Organising internal training courses and participating in the capitalisation and dissemination of tools and good practices in debt collection
Skills/ Qualifications/ Experience:
- Master degree in Banking, Finance, Economics and/or Business Law / Litigation Law
- Experience in amicable debt collection and bank debt litigation within a bank, financial institution, debt collection company or insolvency administrator
- Knowledge of Financial management principles
- Mastery of the legal, regulatory and judicial framework of its field of activity (in particular the procedures for the prevention of business difficulties and collective procedures)
- Mastery of amicable recovery techniques
- Economic and”risk” culture
- Banking skills in addition to sector knowledge will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent negotiation and analytical skills
- Adaptability, resilience and efficiency
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English language both verbal and written
- Ability to work as a member of a team and/or individually
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suit, in particular Excel
The position is for the Client’s offices in Nicosia, Cyprus
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based to qualifications and experience.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.