Legal Assistant 88 views
SCOREWARRIOR Ltd, an international mobile games development company, based in Limassol, is seeking for a dynamic warrior to join our legal crew as our Legal Assistant.
- Providing legal support on a wide range of legal activities including commercial, corporate and mobile games legislation
- Assisting the Legal team to dually carry out compliance and complaints tasks in their daily work including but not limited to the management of players disputes,internal investigations on violation of the companies terms and policies etc
- Need to Provide compliance and regulatory assistance as may be necessary pursuant within the markets that our company operates in and ensure all legal and compliance requirements remain at the forefront of the business
- Performing data protection due diligence and negotiating data protection terms contributing to the overall privacy program and strategy of the company
- Review a variety of agreements relating to commercial endeavors, including but not limited to corporate arrangements, game supplier agreements, data protection etc.
- Handling intellectual property related tasks and advising on IP litigation matters as well as keeping up to date with changes in legislation and regulations that affect this role
- Making applications to relevant regulators, license and compliance reporting and assisting with impact assessment and privacy audits.
- Review and/or drafting of internal policies and procedures, including privacy policies, privacy notices or cookies policies relevant to the company procedures
- Draft, review and negotiate complex agreements relating to commercial endeavors including marketing and advertising; payment services; data protection; corporate arrangements and mobile game supplier agreements.
- Work as part of a team within the Legal and DPO department
- Ad/hoc legal projects as may be required from time to time
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Law degree is a must
- 2-3 years experience working within a legal team or within a compliance environment
- Conversant with the rules and regulations within the games development industry. Knowledge on the rules and regulations of licensing, GDPR laws, compliance and regulatory matters will be considered a bonus
- Experience in contract reviewing and drafting contracts
- Ability to work independently and meet team targets
- Self-driven and able to follow assigned projects to completion in a timely manner
- Excellent command of the English language (both written and spoken)
Start Date: immediately
Competitive remuneration package