Large Corporate Account Manager – Banking Institution – Nicosia, Cyprus 29 views
On behalf of our Client, a Banking Institution in Nicosia, we are looking to recruit a Large Corporate – Account Manager
The successful candidate will be part of a Large Corporate Team handling a portfolio of Corporate Clients, aiming to provide excellent customer service and solutions, always according to the policies and procedures of the Bank and the Central Bank of Cyprus
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Thorough knowledge of existing clients and products of the Bank, in order to provide excellent customer service, deal with client enquiries and complaints quickly and efficiently and liaise with other divisions of the bank on their behalf.
- Assist and take initiative in all Business Development actions for perspective clients of Large Corporate including cross selling with other divisions of the Bank
- Preparation of credit requests and requests for renewal of client relationships and facilitation in the preparation of relevant facility documentation and implementation.
- Update client files, monitor daily and monthly reports, review daily transactions and take corrective actions where necessary.
- Prepare and update various reports to better monitor the client’s portfolio and periodically prepare reports for Management
- Prepare for audits conducted by various parties
- General administrative activities of the department
- Keep up to date with and work in compliance with various procedures and regulations concerning his/her area of responsibility
Skills/ Qualifications/ Experience:
- At least 3 years’ banking experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting or a relevant field
- Master’s degree on the above fields or ACA / ACCA qualification will be considered an advantage
- Very good knowledge of MS Office software
- Very good knowledge of the Bank’s products and services
- Excellent awareness and understanding of the banking environment, the economy and the overall local market
- Fluent in both Greek and English language
- Sharp with attention to detail
- Customer service oriented
- Strong analytical skills
- Friendly and professional attitude
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Resourceful with strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team, under pressure and meet tight deadlines
The position is for our Client’s offices in Nicosia, Cyprus
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based to qualifications and experience.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
Application Deadline: 10/08/2022