Junior Trade Support Officer (5857) 50 views
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding Investment Firm with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a Junior Trade Support Officer to join their team. The successful applicant will play a key role in helping to maintain and support trading platforms and infrastructure, working closely with various departments. You will ideally have some knowledge of the Forex industry as well as some understanding and experience with trading platforms such as MT4 & MT5 amongst others. Rotational Shift patterns are in place for this position due to the 24-hour nature of the financial markets.
As a Junior Trade Support Officer you will help to maintain and support Trading Platforms and Infrastructure, working closely with all key internal departments (Dealing, Payments, IT, Finance, Customer Service, Sales, Marketing & Senior Management)
to provide them with the necessary support required to run our clients platforms. The successful applicant will help to ensure that our clients trading environment is healthy and up and running at all times and be able to take preventive measures to ensure high availability.
- Support Trading platforms.
- Learn different trading platforms deployed within the company.
- Monitor trading servers.
- Perform regular system health checks.
- Monitor services using Zappix.
- Manage server configurations.
- Installing new trading platforms.
- Performing initial configuration setup.
- Applying different trading conditions for different client types.
- Working closely with technology providers.
- Raising system defects and work closely with them to provide temporary or permanent solution.
- Responding to internal and external requests (though TTRA tickets system).
- Ideally educated to degree level in a relevant field (IT, Economics, Finance, Mathematics etc…).
- Some previous experience within a similar trade support role is highly advantageous.
- Knowledge and experience with Trading Platforms including MT4, MT5, OneZero etc…will be considered an advantage.
- Basic understanding of the Financial Markets.
- Good Knowledge of MS Excel including pivot tables.
- Robust personality; ability to manage pressure and a flexible, amicable personality.
- Able to work under pressure and achieve goals and targets.
- Problem solver, ability to track, analyze, understand problems and provide appropriate solutions.
- Strong communication skills.
- Fluency in English is mandatory; any additional language skills will be considered an advantage.
- Willing to work rotational shifts, as this is a 24/5 market.